Terms and Conditions
In this Policy "We", "us" and "our" means Creation Financial Services Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Limited, together BNP Paribas Personal Finance, and "you" and "your" means the individual who is using this website.
Important Information This website is owned by BNP Paribas Personal Finance. Your use of this website is conditional upon you agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you may not use or access this website.
1. UK Residents:
The products and services promoted by, and the information provided on, this website are promoted and provided for the benefit of UK RESIDENTS ONLY (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
This website is provided by BNP Paribas Personal Finance on an "as is" basis without warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty as to title or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Use of this website is subject to your both agreeing not to make or permit any unauthorised modifications to the website, and acknowledging the risk of such modification by unauthorised third parties. You may only download and print extracts of this website for your personal use but may not copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit or distribute any of the content of this website, or, remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices appearing on this website
BNP Paribas Personal Finance reserves the right at any time without notice to change, revise or amend the content of this website, and to withdraw the products and services promoted by this website.
4. Intellectual Property:
Nothing in these terms shall operate to grant to you any intellectual property rights or goodwill in any of the content of this website, including without limitation any trade and service marks, trade or business names, domain names, design rights, copyright, moral rights, database rights (whether or not any of these is registered), know-how, confidential information and trade secrets used and employed.
You shall use your best endeavours to preserve the confidentiality of any information identified by BNP Paribas Personal Finance prior to disclosure to you as confidential or proprietary information.
6. Limits of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, neither BNP Paribas Personal Finance nor any of its directors, employees or agents shall be liable for:
• any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from your use of this website;
• any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content of this website or interruptions howsoever caused in its use;
• any detrimental reliance by you either on the content of this website or its suitability for your purposes;
• any viruses, worms or other items of a destructive nature downloaded or otherwise received from this website;
• any modifications or corruptions arising from any unauthorised third party access to this website;
• the content of any website which may be accessed through or linked through to from this website over which BNP Paribas Personal Finance does not exercise any control whether financial, editorial or of any other kind.
In no event shall the total liability of BNP Paribas Personal Finance to you for all or any loss or damage incurred by you exceed the total amount paid by you, if any, to BNP Paribas Personal Finance for access to and use of this website.
Nothing on this website is intended to constitute an offer or solicitation of lending or insurance services or an offer to buy or sell products or services.
You will indemnify BNP Paribas Personal Finance as is reasonable in the circumstances if a third party makes a claim against BNP Paribas Personal Finance based on any actual or alleged:
• negligent or wilful acts or omissions committed by you or persons authorised by you;
• failure by you or persons authorised by you to comply with all or any legislation or government regulation governing this website or its use;
• infringement by you or persons authorised by you of any intellectual property rights in any of the content of this website.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. However, any personal details or other information entered onto or submitted through this website or by e-mails to BNP Paribas Personal Finance shall be entered or transmitted at your risk and BNP Paribas Personal Finance shall not be liable for any such information being intercepted or accessed by any third party without the knowledge of BNP Paribas Personal Finance or any of its employees or agents.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of the use of this website.
11. Verification and Further Information:
Any of the products and services promoted by/or the information provided on this website may be verified, or further information obtained, by writing to BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA, United Kingdom.
12. BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group Companies:
Creation Financial Services Limited, Registered Office: Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull, West Midlands B91 2AA (England - company number 1091883). Creation Consumer Finance Limited, Registered Office; 4th – 6th floor Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast, BT1 6HT. (Northern Ireland - company number NI032565). BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group VAT No. 927 2099 11